Tuesday 7 June 2016

I am the proof.

Hey honey, how yah doing?
I'm about to drop some hurt hope y'all ain't suing.
Low and behold, I am the proof that y'all's disposition ain't just.
I am the proof that frequent failures are fit to sit pretty in society's bust.
No we didn't cure contagious coughing, nor, solve and serve up simple solutions,
No we're here today to bring a whole new revolution.
We are the proof that we don't need to do great things to be great.
I ain't the smartest bulb in this room, and all them successful's gonna hate.
But I am content with myself, at being mediocre, and plain.
I ain't wanna be some medal, I ain't got nothin' to gain.
I am happy and frankly has a full belly, and friends that love me.
I did good, and that is enough, I am so free!
I gotta whole life ahead, and I've got good health,
Y'all entrepreneurs, and big busy businessmen, can keep your wealth.
Me I'm rich in life and rich in company, I'm alright,
Are y'all? I hope that y'all haven't lost sight.
Thank you and good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment