Friday 11 March 2016

EW GROSS

If love is but metaphysical gravity,
Then you must be the Sun. 
You suspend me in the constant rotation of your pull,
Tricking me with your dizzying charm,
Tricking me into thinking, dreaming,  
Hoping that I will reach you eventually, 
Only to realise the balancing act you have created, 
Never lets us touch. 

If passion burns a fiery white, 
Then you must be a star. 
Your light that travels light-years and 
Stretches time itself,
Shines brightly in my field of black nothingness,
glimmering, singular, beautiful. 
But sadly, if I ever managed to find and meet you,
All I would find is a void of darker darkness. 

If you loved me, 
You would be my everything,
The food I would seek daily,
The air I so desperately need.
You would be the music, seeping through my soul.
The blood in my veins, give me life. 
If only you would see me,
if only you felt the same.  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment