Tuesday 8 March 2016

WILDEST WEEKEND EVER part uno

Over the prom weekend, my friends and I embarked on an epic journey. 

Me, Yolanda and Karl left our voluntary, educational jail in a taxi that had no air-conditioning. It was hot, and apparently so was the taxi driver, at least according to Karl. I remembered saying Yolanda's eyeliner could, "cut a man". We got of at the comically run-down train station. Got three tickets. Sat down on a line of seats facing a young indian couple with a beautiful baby boy and an elderly couple of same race. We took mandatory selfies and only received one angered stare from a Malay man, who made no effort in hiding his obvious disgust for our generation. 

At our stop, Karl had a date with a man and took off but promised to meet at Yolanda's by six. The mall attached to the station was me and Yolanda's oyster. We ate at a hipster cafe where a coke bottle costs 5 bucks. I bought some very nice hand lotion at bath and body works. Called a GrabCar. The female taxi driver was nice. At Yo's place, we discovered to our great horror the water pipes were not functioning. We then proceeded to seek the aid of the nice guards at the guard house below the apartment building. (Shout out to them!) Karl came back somewhere in between this time. We chilled out for the remainder of the afternoon, well until Karl decided it would a fantastic idea to drive Yolanda's family car out to the nearby mall. Yolanda prayed to God we would not die. I took a snapchat. In the end we took the taxi instead. I had a smoothie for dinner. After we got back Ricky our friend, managed to get us some weed. I got high for the first time, we put makeup on each other. I took an hour to make instant noodles. It was a safe and controlled situation the entire time. (Haters can you please back the fuck off) I think I passed out at around 2 am. 

Part one completed 

Yours,
Ez

No comments:

Post a Comment