Wednesday 2 March 2016

Inadequate

If there's one think I can safely say that I have learned, I guess it would be that I am and unfortunately will always be inadequate. I will never be enough.

For the straight guys I will never be enough. I will never be their first choice as a prom date, (yeah I'm still not over that back off) I will never be the one they would call more than a friend, and I don't have a vagina.

I'm inadequate to be "one of the girls". I don't understand periods, or the struggle of being a feminist in a world dominated by men. Some how they forget that I too struggle in a world dominated by people that are straight. Also, I don't have a vagina. 

For gays I will too never be enough, I'm to feminine, but still too masculine. I take pride in being myself and not just the fact that I am gay. I don't isolated myself in society. Fondly enough, the lack of a vagina makes it worst. 

I guess I'll have to be enough for myself then. 

Love,
Ez 


No comments:

Post a Comment