Thursday 28 April 2016

AS more like suck my ASS

With exams like a tsunami, on the verge of crashing into us students, killing some, hurting most. I find peace through singing. Not choir, not opera. I'm talking power ballades. I'm talking screaming at the top of my lungs, shrieking, "ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEPP....." It seems to work.

If screaming sad love songs isn't your cup of emotional tea try some of the following less, extreme ways of destroying the crashing waves call finals.

1) Go for a walk. Do not walk onto busy streets, it will not only be seriously bad for your heath, it will also be a tough stain to remove.

2) Watch some TV. Do not start a series however. GoT not today you sick bastard.

3) Dance. I have a friend that does a tiny dance every time he cannot answer a maths question. Maybe it helps him visualise graphs better? I don't know, but maybe try it out.

4) Talk to someone. It works okay? Talk about anything, that low-key crush you have, the way you think your balding slightly terrifies you, your immense fear of mortality. Just you know typical teen talk.

5) Sleep. Go get some fucking sleep y'all. Crashing at 4am and waking up at 7 is not healthy. You'll probably end up dead by 30.

So, here takes this and leave. Read a book, maybe the one that might be coming out for your finals?

Love,
Ez

No comments:

Post a Comment