Tuesday 26 April 2016

WILDEST WEEKEND PART TWO

We woke up at approximately 1100 hours. 

Yo decided to smoke another joint, we didn't join. We finished Don Jon and ordered Mac Donald's online. What a time to be living. I got a double, spicy chicken MacDeluxe. I pity those that have not had the joy of placing these burgers into the general area of your mouths. After that, Yo got down from the high and we decided we would all smoke up again. Isaac called and said he wouldn't be going to prom. Unanimously we decided that Yolanda would be going.

We spent the entire afternoon buzzed and trying to help Yo decide what to wear. She came very close to not going at least 15 times. I did not have my clothes with me and so all I did was take a shower and did my hair. Karl freaked out when he couldn't decide on a bow tie, or a normal tie. We all were so dramatic. Got a Grab car at about 1855 hours and were told off for making the taxi driver wait for an entire half hour and throughout the ride was passively, more aggressively pissed at our tardiness.

Prom was a whirl-wind of mascara, tuxedoes and Photo Booth cramming. I rushed to the toilets to change after Mr. Botak got handed me my suit. I decided on low-cut socks and unfortunately caused a very uncomfortable sensation between the back of my converse and my upper heel, it came back to bite me as I sustained two of the biggest blisters I have ever encounter, all in the name of fashion. I deserve an award.

I spent my time equally wait at the Photo Booth, and sitting at my table, which was right at the back of the hall, ugh. Prom was a beautiful forest wonderland, with actual logs and moss on the table, spilling forth, ribbons of silver and keys that opened no locks. Bell jars covered glittering butterflies. We all stole a key each. At the very end we had a "sober rave" whereby an alumni returned with the new found skill of EDM. Alcohol was not needed and we jumped to the beat. Blisters ever increasingly painful.

After the pre-after party, I got into a cab with Madonna and Alice, Karl wanted to tag along. We got their hotel, as they wanted to change, and I unintentionally, left my blazer on one of the beds. But, it wasn't till the next morning did I realise that, and so we all took another cab down to the afterparty.

The after party was held in a very classy bar, as there was a bathtub right in front of it. They ever gave us stamps on our hands that can only be detected by a black light, super classy af shit. Got our table, and immediately mixed me a cup of half shitty whiskey and a half coke. There were already people asleep on couches. The music was great and loud and there was a lot of grinding, groping and twerking. I remember doing that with a wall, after drowning an entire tumbler of straight, room temperature vodka. Safe to say, I was drunk.

For me it gets a bit hazy after the songs started to repeat. I remembered Cynthia, crashing into a glass wall, twice. Anon was passed out on the puke soaked grass, another chick out cold on top of several stairs. Puking an absurd amount of liquids and semi-soilds. Trying to comfort a high and drunk Jim equally drunk. My head entirely soaked in sweat. And my friends filled in the rest. I made my move on Harry who was sober and straight and taking care of an unconscious Maggie, first base was somewhat achieved. Drunk me got some serious game. Many pictures confirmed that I am a terribly wasted fool, and I sobered up at about 3-4 am.

Fortunately for us, Yo and I had some of the best friends who stayed incredibly sober to help us bumbling idiots. Tammy took us all back to her house and the taxi ride was at the very least funny to the driver. 6 of us cramped into Tammy's brother's room on a king sized and an inflatable mattress, with three more sleeping downstairs. Tammy was running a literal drunk refugee camp. I changed into clothes that were not mine and immediately passed out right in the centre of the king, indirectly, calling dibs. I slept in between Karl and Tammy with Alan on the extreme right and Yolanda and Micheal on the leaking air mattress.

We woke up to pizza from Tammy's mother. Bless her soul and heart of hospitality. When back to sleep and awoke at around 10 am. We ate a wonderful meal of curry and indian food which was amazing and for desert we when to a nearby restaurant. Me and Yo had to go back and collect our stuff to return to school. The tone was quite somber. We cleared up in the apartment and we took a train back to our expensive prison of education.

It was a great weekend.

Yours,
Ez  


No comments:

Post a Comment