Thursday 28 April 2016

Dog eat dog world

I have no longer the comfort of being in an environment where by I feel loved. With stress at its all time high, with emotions running a muck. People just don't care. Nobody is ever there for me when I need them most. Nobody has the time and nobody seems to care. All they seem to care about is how to make me lose it, make me want to punch them right in their sorry little noses. Being the mature, bigger person really sucks. I can't afford to be nice anymore, I have no fucking time. No time to deal with the bullshit that they call humour, the humour they find in seeing me waste my energy getting mad about. The energy spent ignoring them. The energy I spend trying to counter their immature attempts at aggravation. The energy all going down the never ending sink hole.

I cannot do anything and I no longer have the energy to resist the urge to spill, to curse and despise them, only to their enjoyment, I do not want to take the high road, and nobody is at my defence. I don't even have the luxury of being by myself. I am not in a good place.

GOD SAVE MEEEEEEE
Ez

No comments:

Post a Comment