Sunday 22 May 2016

Airports

A family of yellow skin swine,
Using their fleshy bodies as a selfish shield, squeezing and pushing in hot pursuit of cutting my god damn line. 
They are loud and have no sense of humanity, no sense of society.
Loud and cheap they shriek and scream, as pale men, and paler women simply stare, as I hurry to slip my laptop back into my bag,
Before greedy, grimy fingers do. 

A throng of hooded women and goatee men sweep and saturate the boarding hall with the intoxicating and indescribable smell...
And the monotonous sound of the meek mouthed lady, announces the  opening of the gate,
The worst attribute of humanity is unleashed, the one I most hate,
The surge of human bodies crushing and shoving against each other, as if their only purpose of life is to be in that plane.
Some linger back as if they knew I was judging. In reality they were only waiting,
For a moment to intercept that queue, oh those selfish few...

I do despise flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment