Wednesday 4 May 2016

Stupid and silly

Oh how stupid and silly it is to fall into the raptures of romance,
How ridiculous it is to view love and it's entity as something fulfilling.
How absurd it is to find joy in the passion between mortal men.
How dangerously foolish it is to allow its to sweep and devour you?

Oh how careless, I've seemed to be of late.
How unobservant and blind was I, to listen to the snake?
How shackled I am to the tree that bears the innocently fatal name.
How trapped I am in the raptures of it's unrelenting gaze!

Oh I feel myself being attached to this attachment.
How delicately subtle the waves of tenderness latch.
How this intimacy is so pleasantly intimate.
How fond I have become to the emotions of desire.

Oh how stupid and silly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment