Friday 12 February 2016

AM I HAPPY?

I feel like sometimes we underestimate the moments we are actually enjoying ourselves and in turn we seem to embrace the melancholy of the crappy times. Dear reader/myself are you happy, with your life, your being, your stance in this ever-changing world?

My life has always been like some uphill battle of proving myself to the world, to people that have always doubted me and my capabilities. There have even been low points in my life where I start to believe them, their mean words, that yes, they are right. But, now I know that I don't have to listen to them. I am the only person i have to prove too, that yes I matter, yes I am fine and yes I love myself. I hope that this can help you the reader or even just myself when he tsunami of depression, that comes swirling in, irregularly, that you can do it and that I love you. *insert virtual hug*

I am proud to say that I am content. I am happy and satisfied with what I have. People, however make it seem like it is not good enough, that we need to strive more, pick whatever fruit from that tall tree we call life we can reach without falling. Indeed I do want more, as greedy as that sounds, but I want to decide when and how I will give that, to not just be satisfied, but to feel in my soul an overflowing sense of bliss and the sheer joy of life itself. We should always appreciate what we have now and never forget them.

I appreciate and I feel absolutely that I am extremely lucky to have found friends I could express myself to, and not free the judgement I have always felt throughout my life. I don't need pretend and I never need to sensor anything and they embrace me, that weird Asian kid that goes through weird phases whereby he only listens to a specific genre of music. I can be myself and that is something I never thought was possible so for that, my friends at actually read my posts and are literally the only reason I am so many views is the reason I want to wake up in the morning for.

Love,
Ez


No comments:

Post a Comment