Monday 22 February 2016

Passion

I lay awake sometimes, thinking, asking myself, what do I actually enjoy doing, what exactly is my passion. 

I've always been told my entire life that I can be whatever I want to be, been told as long as I have a "passion" for something and I work towards it, I will succeed in my career, my life. But, I do not think I have any talents or something that I could used as a potential "successful" job. Even then, my passion definitely would not be the only factor that will influence my choices, because in this world you won't find many jobs with a degree in English, I won't be able to afford anything I want with a liberal arts degree, at least that's what my parents think. 

I'm stuck in the middle of the gap between what I enjoy and what I need. For me there's really no intersection I can foresee, my passion isn't as important anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment