Saturday 13 February 2016

Weak.

Yes I am weak. Weak for being able to deal with feeling inferior, feeling like an alien, feeling like I am a freak of goddamn nature. I am weak because I don't say anything when people scream faggot, gay and hurtful words at me. I am weak because I hoped you were my friend. I hoped that you would care about something else other than yourself. Yes I am weak for letting you hurt me. I'm sorry I'm not as strong or as confident in myself as you. 

But, maybe if you would listen about my problems for once you would feel different. Maybe you would understand how how I feel when you say those mean words. How small I always feel. Maybe if you listened, you would know how hard it is to smile in front of people revolted by you presents. How it feels to be unworthy in their eyes. How my life is a mistake. 

So yes I am weak. But I am a hell of a lot stronger than you will ever be.


No comments:

Post a Comment