Thursday 11 February 2016

What you wear on your first date and what they mean.

Imagine this...

The situation: Man goes out on a first date with a potential future husband/wife.
The Venue: The neighborhood's best family run restaurant with the killer lasagna everyone wants you try. 

P.s. I totally did not steal this idea from watching Jenna Marbles on YouTube.

Disclaimer: this is just for fun and yes it's hypocritical (due to my views on social stereotypes) for me to be putting "people" in these stereotypes just from their clothing choice but the whole point in me doing this is to show you dear reader/myself how stupid it is to think that someone's character is a certain way just from their outward appearance. So not hate please!

Number one 
A white button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a skinny black tie with sneakers and black jeans that compliment the tie well

What that means:
Yes I do listen to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco. I sure hope my garage band will make it big on the Voice this season. 

Number two: 
A t-shirt from Topman that looks "lived in" and has rolled sleeves even though it's a short sleeve (you know the kind right?) and a chill vibe to it but costed more than your total bill including tip and skinny ripped jeans from KC paired with some nike trainers. 

What it means:
I desperately need some other humanly void to dump all of my money into and not just buy clothes that cost more than a human liver on the black market (may not be accurate). I don't want to come off as pretentious and super fucking rich but I really want to buy you expensive stuff that you don't really want. 

Number three
Killer biceps and a simple grey/white polo with a pocket and simple salmon pink shorts from uniqlo with a pair of Vans 

What it means:
I am probably a fuckboy. But, my dad is a rich lawyer so you're probably going to have a one night stand with me but you're going to regret it for a long time. Yes I do have a great resentment toward my father for sending me to boarding school at the age of ten. 

Number four 
A Fedora with a matching suit, preferably a dark green jacket and pants. A beige shirt and striped tie with polished dress shoes. Maybe smoking a cigar and wearing sunglasses indoors.

What it means:
I am part of the Italian mafia.

Number five 
A hat that you usually see James Bay in and/or a man bun. A sweater made with only organic cotton and recycled cloth. Dugerees/overalls with ripped holes and a pair of old converse sneakers. 

What it means:
I work in a micro-brewery in the creative district of town. I am a vegan and I love [insert unknown indie band] they're so profound and deep. Also I haven't showered in three days. 


   






No comments:

Post a Comment