Thursday 18 February 2016

Wildest dreams 1 (the series)

I've decided after consulting my previous posts on this blog, that I am very depressing. So, I decided to write something less depressing and focus on dreams I have remembered, because why the hell not. So here is one I had last night.

It started out in my school auditorium. It was packed with various faceless people that my dream felt was insignificant. The head of our sixth form, let's call her Mrs. Winnie, was, ironically enough, giving us a speech about personal statements much like in real life. And nobody in the sea of faceless enigmas of my dream was paying attention as per usual. However it quickly turned into a game of "Simon Says" and she said, "Simon says leave." So we did.

This is the where it gets weird.

As I was leaving, I saw a strange man rolling a carpet down a flight of incredibly dark stairs which is one. Dangerous as hell, and two. Kinda creepy. That's when I decided to look down and try to attempt to catch a glimpse of what this man was rolling up and duh duh DUH. It was a body of course. So naturally I was like the hell dude and made a beeline out of the auditorium as fast as my short legs could carry me. Thank god for black Thor, (Isaac) for conveniently being at the front door. Using his nordic powers of lighting he summoners enough of a light show to scare the strange man and allowed me to use my now obvious power of flight to fly into a steel tower surrounded by a rusty fence, built on top of the main field. Black Thor dropped his hammer and I also used my power to manipulate my body parts and stretched my arm outwards, to fetch it for Isaac.

Within the tower, we were met with different entities of not only the Nordic gods but also Egyptian ones, one of which resembled a sexy female spider. Each of them offering me gifts to help defeat the stage man, now identified as Loki. After receiving gifts from each respective God, me and Black Thor looked outwards and saw letters spelt in clouds, spelling out an address. So, quickly we got into Mr. Botak's car and we drove towards a small town.

In the town, let's call it "Martin", my friend, Cynthia was trying to sell huge individually bagged mackerels packed in red plastic bags. We managed to get her to tell us where the approximate area that addressed would lead us to, and this rag-tag squad left the market in town to find out what would be at the place. But, then I woke up.

What happened? I don't really know. I guess you can come up with your own conclusion and hopefully involves as many quirky, dream-like sub plots not mentioned perviously. Best of luck making your own ending!

Love,
Ez 

No comments:

Post a Comment