Tuesday 16 February 2016

What a cunt!

Dear readers/myself, I have been fucking lazy. so I have asked my blog correspondent to aid in the visualisation of more than just my thoughts, so take it away Mr. Botak.

Yours,
Ez



Lately I've been thinking to myself... what a cunt! 
Through life's all of life's miseries and joys there is one thing which persists in attaining for itself the defining characteristic of an experience.

People. Mostly cunts.

Our experiences define who we are, whether we like it or not. We are birthed onto Earth of our own will, we have always had to muster up our own will to create ourselves. Thus is the nature of human beings, we are so attached to the idea of being our own selves, our own 'unique' selves, that we forget exactly how much we rely on interaction and reply.

"Hey, look at that cunt over there!"
"Oh my god, did you hear that, what a cunt!"

Hurtful lies, replies and social ties.

We learn to make mistakes, and we make mistakes despite learning. Perfection is not my desire, nor is it part of my ideals. I lie, I insult, but above all I have learnt to tolerate cunts and I now regard myself as the manifestation of hard work and influence rather than "the genius cunt".

Thank you
Kind regards,

Mr.Botak


No comments:

Post a Comment