Thursday 11 February 2016

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THIS BLOG!

I have this really big, irrational fear about committing to anything I know is secondary to my life.  And unfortunately this blog falls into that section. But, I feel if anything at all, this blog will be a good practice if you will, for building up my will to commit to something long term. 

I hope this blog will be how I express myself and talk about issues I want to talk about and when I want to and be that virtual buddy that you only come to drunk or really in need of a hug, or both. I also have this problem whereby I ramble, A LOT. But, fellow reader, or maybe just me, I hope this blog will help me grow as a writer and spread some of my humour (you can rest assure that I will come to this blog drunk or whatever and have a good giggle at my own jokes) and that this blog can be that platform I shall use to show you guys/myself that my life is like a huge wok and it's filled to the brim with happy memories, sad experiences, angry ranting and shocking discoveries all neatly written in a hopefully concise and informative essay or just a few words in the font new times romans and posted on this website.  

Cheers, 
Ezra. 

P.S. I am not an alcoholic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment